How to Lose Weight For Better Health


Less than 5 years ago, I was working the corporate treadmill - you know, the kind that absolutely does not help you lose weight? In fact, it positively helps you GAIN weight - with the long hours, incessant travel, too much time spent in airports and cars with not much to do, and so on. One day, I woke up 60lbs heavier and feeling it and I knew that I HAD to lose weight for better health if I was going to enjoy life at all.
What I soon found though was this is a LOT easier said than done! With the best will in the world, the sad fact is that the vast majority of us that start a diet quit - and most of us sooner rather than later.
I'd love this article to be all about how I lost my weight quickly and easily - but I really didn't - I tried Atkins - or the "lose 5 lbs and gain 10 the following weekend" diet as I came to know it. I tried Slimfast - but those shakes kept me full about as long as it took for me to walk from the house to the car each morning - then I was snacking on the way to work... And so it went on. Lose weight for better health? Walking on the moon seemed more likely!

If you're reading this - nodding your head, but wondering if I have any good news - keep reading...!

Today - I have lost over 50 of those pounds, and I keep it off. Better yet, I eat the things I enjoy and I stay around this weight - I'm not going to tell you I'm perfect, but I am in control of my weight, not the other way around! So I do have good news - it IS possible to lose weight for better health and keep it off!

So what's the secret? Well, whether you follow one of the well-publicised programs, sign up for meal replacements or simply have iron discipline (that last one's not me!) - the main principle is always the same - you have to have a plan that puts everything into your body that it needs every day, but without all the calories and toxins that it DOESN'T need. And there's the real problem - in the modern world, especially around that corporate, high stress job, that's not easy - especially if you don't have a lot of experience.

And let's face it - if you had experience, you wouldn't need to lose weight for better health anyway, right??
Here's my REALLY good news - I came across a program on the internet called Strip That Fat - this program lays it out for you simply step by step exactly how to change your lifestyle and your eating habits to lose weight and keep it off long term AND still enjoy things! And because this is a lifestyle shift - it doesn't matter if you need to lose a couple of pounds quickly, or if you are looking for a bigger, longer term change like I was (or even more - no problem!) - this program will only help you to achieve your natural, slim self - it will not force your body into an unnatural, unhealthy state.Having spent a LOT of time myself looking for a way to achieve just this - I am very excited to tell you that yes, YOU can lose weight for better health, and you can start today!

Gary Bailey - keeping the weight off and feeling great!! [http://msso.co.uk/showproduct.php?productid=30]

No comments:

Post a Comment